So I mentioned in an earlier post that I'm all of a sudden getting the days off from work that I requested and wondered if it had anything to do with my current boss transferring to another store. It doesn't. Shortly after I was told I couldn't get those days off, I requested my start time to be 5 or later during the week and also requested my hours per week be kept to around 24/26. Turns out they met me half way and gave me the two days off that I originally requested and made my start time 5 or later for 2 out of the 3 week days that I work during the week. I only had 24 hours last week but that's because I had Saturday off for Quinn's b-day! I'm still scheduled and working right around 30 hours per week.
I'm not going to complain however! I know there are lots of people that would snatch that job away from me in a heartbeat! I'll just adjust and smile every other Friday when I see that money in my account!
In other news....I think I'm going to sign the girls up for some classes - dance/gymnastics for Quinn and a sort of tumbling (from what I gather) for Sydney. We are going for our free trial classes this week - Quinn tomorrow and Sydney on Thursday (so much for my nights off!) so we'll see if it's something they'll enjoy. All those extra hours I didn't want will fund those so I guess it all turns out for the best in the end!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment