skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Mischief & Mayhem
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Pumpkin Oatmeal Waffles. They smell SO good! I just wish the flavor was as strong as the smell. Oh well, the maple syrup and whipped cream makes up for it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Work
Costco
The Businesses of my Friends & Family
Stroller Strides
Maple Valley Electric
Premier Designs, Inc. by Kristie Kinney - Kristie@thoughtspaces.com
Businesses I Love
Stroller Strides
Trader Joe's
The Little Gym
Bare Minerals
Blogs I Follow
Green Smoothie Girl
12 Natural Ways to Deal with Stress, So You Can Stay in High Vibrations
5 days ago
Spacemama's Journaling
Well Hello Again!
8 months ago
ommom
Almost Finished
14 years ago
A Day in the life of JAKL
Stablizing
14 years ago
BarbBs Crazy Life
Enjoy the end of the game
14 years ago
Blended Bates
BIG 40!
16 years ago
wyowedls
SURPRISE!
16 years ago
the little jordan girl
First semester of college...over!
17 years ago
The Greensteins - Home
guinness70
Facebook
My Facebook Connection
Oh Ye Faithful Followers of thy Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
January
(11)
▼
2009
(236)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(32)
what a day! Quinn's sore throat went away but she ...
A sickie and the vault - dun dun dunnnnn
Date Night and an Interview
A New & Improved Saturday
#*@!#* car won't start so I get to miss my run for...
I'm SO not in the mood for it today! 'It' meaning ...
Quinnism: "Mom, I'm SO hungry that I can't stop sa...
Lovin' the photo dept so far! Now if I could just ...
Making live granola this morning. After all the so...
Drinking a spicy green smoothie while doing securi...
Heading into work! This is my last day on the fron...
Making whole wheat flax tortillas for dinner. Sure...
Making apple/banana fruit leather and banana chips...
I'm kid free for 3 hours this afternoon! Gonna bal...
The Ft. Collins balloon incident made the 5:00 new...
Planning the menu and grocery list for the rest of...
Had a good run, ate some lunch and now we are maki...
Off to the trail for a run. The girls are bundled ...
Babysitting, Q to pre-K, S and I to the pumpkin pa...
Quinn's 4-year Check Up
Buffy Valentine - 8/30/97 ~ 10/13/09
Rest in peace Buffy girl.
You know it's a slow day at the warehouse when ALL...
Had a nice workout this morning! Now it's lunch, s...
Forcing K.C. to join FB. Does that make me a FB pu...
Pumpkin Oatmeal Waffles. They smell SO good! I jus...
The girls and I are busy making Focaccia bread (ro...
So tired! But, it's off to work I go. High Ho!
Just pulled a fresh batch of Teriyaki almonds out ...
Busy morning in the kitchen! Ground some beans int...
SO annoyed with my computer! Why can't it just wor...
Mmmmmm, homemade sourdough cinnamon swirl bread ma...
►
September
(45)
►
August
(39)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(29)
►
2008
(73)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment