I'm so annoyed today. Most all of it is due to the fact that I, again, am late starting my period. Like the last time this happened, I have a doctor appointment scheduled for Friday, which means I will probably start my period on Thursday! Ugh!
The appointment is a follow up ultra sound, which wouldn't be that big of a deal except for they are doing the vaginal probe thing again too. Yep.
I won't even go into the fantastic feeling my body goes through. Now even longer due to the late start. SO annoyed!
I think I'm going to go see a homeopathic doctor that a few of my friends go to and really like. That is my very last attempt to try and get a handle on this crap naturally. Next step after that is birth control and, if that doesn't work, a hysterectomy! I'm so over feeling like this!!!
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't leave out acupuncture! Give it a try. Your insurance may cover it so check. Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment