Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So Much For That Idea

I'm comfortably posting from the couch today. Quinn woke up with the cold that Sydney had last week so no gym time for me today:-( Bummer too since the fall schedule of classes started this week and I was planning on spending two hours each day there!

Well, after I got myself all psyched up to work a lot of hours, turns out I may not be able to after all! I guess they aren't as desperate as I thought. I'm a little relieved, I must say! I've worked too hard to get the awesome shifts I have in membership so why mess with that now? I have picked up a few shifts so will still try to work 6 days/week. I just won't be staying until 11 every night like I thought I would be.

Actually, I've been thinking about going full time across the street at the corp. office. I have to think about it some more over this school year, but I think once we move, I may look into it more. I wanted to wait so that I could spend more time w/the girls but the time we spend together now isn't real quality time. They watch TV while I run around the house like a mad woman. I'm thinking it would be nice to spend evenings and weekends with them again. Plus, K.C. and I could each get a little break and some time to ourselves if we worked the same schedule (when one has the kids, the other doesn't have to go to work to get their 'me' time). Plus, we can do more things together as a family - which is what we still consider ourselves even if we aren't together as a couple.

So many things to consider! I'm just going to see what falls into place.

1 comment:

TamiJ said...

I know how you feel! Keep looking at all of the options. One will present itself eventually. Love you!