Quinn and Sydney had their Big Shows at Little Gym (blog to follow).
We celebrated Father's Day (blog to follow).
We explored Discovery Park in Seattle (blog to follow).
We held a June celebration (blog to follow).
For the Big Show stuff, I was experimenting with some setting on my camera and most of the pictures came out grainy. I was excited that I could fire off pictures like a machine gun, but didn't think to VIEW them after a few to see if they were turning out okay or not. Big bummer but I foresee LOTS of Big Shows in our future!
The potty training has been going well...until today! We've been out and about all week with no accidents while we were out. Today, for some reason, she has just decided that starting over from the beginning would be a fun thing to do.~sigh~ She hasn't gotten the pooping in the potty down but she was running to the bathroom on her own to go pee. Maybe it's just a bad day? Or, maybe the fact that she has 3 of her 2-year molars coming in at once has something to do with her overall attitude for the last few weeks! Either way, I'm happy to say that I do not foresee any diapers or pull ups for us anymore in the very near future! Hooray!
So, to start things off, here is a picture of both the girls after they received their medals. I just love it and think it pretty much sums up the attitude of both girls at this point and time.
2 comments:
D'OH LMAO!!!!
Um, you're going to have to dumb that down for me:-p
Post a Comment