Way to tackle it!!! I haven't had the guts yet. She's figuring things out slowly as we guide her along but I don't have the patience to sit on and off the potty all day with her yet. Right now, diapers are selfishly my friend. Is that BAD?
I don't have the patience either...but I have LESS patience cleaning poop off of floors, walls, blinds, etc!
oh dang, poop on the walls...yeah OK I'd rather sit with her on the potty all day! :) LOL
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Way to tackle it!!! I haven't had the guts yet. She's figuring things out slowly as we guide her along but I don't have the patience to sit on and off the potty all day with her yet. Right now, diapers are selfishly my friend. Is that BAD?
I don't have the patience either...but I have LESS patience cleaning poop off of floors, walls, blinds, etc!
oh dang, poop on the walls...yeah OK I'd rather sit with her on the potty all day! :) LOL
Post a Comment