Friday, September 4, 2009

Traci and Sydney's Appointments

Sydney's appointment was easy today. She just has some sort of rash patch that the doctor prescribed some sort of cream for.

My physical went well. I ended up finally starting my period Thursday night so THAT made it more interesting! My vision is great (20/15) and my hearing is fine and my blood pressure is great. During the pelvic examine the dr. felt something on my right side, which hurt me when she pushed on it. So, she ordered a vaginal ultra sound (I'll do it in the next week or two) and then a blood draw to check something or another since I bleed so much (probably way more info than you wanted to know - sorry!). So, aside from my female issues, I'm good! We'll see what either of the above tests reveal. I have a feeling I have a surgery of some sort in my near future:-(

No comments: