Sunday, April 26, 2009

April Celebrations

We held our monthly celebration for all our April peeps last night. I know I said I was going to get better at actually making the food and dessert but, since this is not only my birthday month but also my anniversary month, the only thing I made was the whipped cream! Which, by the way, turned out yummy!


For dinner we had the Costco Chicken Alfredo (it was on coupon and it's really good - once you get all that nasty chicken picked out of it) and a nice tomato, onion, lettuce, blue cheese salad with a combo Italian dressing/Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce on top. I picked up a loaf of whole wheat sour dough bread (from Costco, of course) and we toasted it and sprinkled some garlic powder on it. Super yummy dinner!




For dessert we had some fresh strawberries over yummy pound cake (also on coupon at Costco) and some home made whipped cream on top. I ate so much I about had to be rolled to bed! We also celebrated with some 'wine', as Quinn calls it. It's really sparkling grape juice but we drink it out of wine glasses.




So here is who we are celebrating this month:

Birthdays:
-Dorinda
-Kyla
-Ben
-Jesse M.
-Chanal
-Me
-Ed
-And anyone else that I don't have written on my calendar but has birthday this month!
***Edited post: Sam is 16 this month!

Anniversaries:
-Grandma & Grandpa Wake = 62 years!
-Karen & George =43 years!
-K.C. & I = 14 years!
-And anyone else that I don't have a written on my calendar but has an anniversary this month!

Hope everyone has/had a great day and an even better year!

Love & miss you!
*************************************************************************************
Oops! I forgot to post the video where we are singing to all of you! I know that's why you all tune in...to hear me sing:-) Plug your ears cuz here it comes:


1 comment:

~kristie said...

Too cute & it all looks so yummy!