Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Race Results - Taste of The Landing 5K

So here it is, my results from the 5k I ran with the girls on my birthday. Not my best but not bad considering my lack of training for it.


My chip time was 31:31 - that's a 10:10 mile. Pretty average I'd say. Official results are here.


We only showed up in one photo this time. It was just after we crossed the starting line. I know this because we are all still smiling:-) I copied the photo from here.


3 comments:

Tara R said...

Holy COW CONGRATS!!!

Ummm...10:10 WITH a freaking double stroller? That is not "only average",that is really, really great. So now, OK you plus all my friends who claim they don't run fast, and then do, officially suck. I won't even begin to whine over how bad my timing is. Even without a stroller :)

Thanks for adding to my motivation to run faster and harder!! :)

~kristie said...

Exactly what Tara R said! If 10:10with a stroller is average, than I'm a big fat loser! Good job, friend! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to run with you!

~kristie (again) said...

Or I guess I should say. . .can't wait to eat your dust when we run in the same race! hahahaha!