Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family Picture Day

Today was our picture day in the park. I was mistaken in a previous post when I said that this would be our first ever professional photo shoot of the four of us. Our first ever was a couple of years ago in Cheyenne. I think I forgot about it because the shots of all four of us did not turn out well (the photographer was great (www.valrothwellphoto.com) but there's only so much 'magic' one can work with it's subjects!). So, I'm hoping this time we get some good shots of ALL of us!


For some reason I thought at the last minute that I could 'fix' the girls' hair. I don't know why. I can barely 'fix' my own hair. Anyway, before we even left Sydney pulled out her hair tie. Never again I tell you! It wasn't so much the putting it up that was hard - we do that no problem. It's the fact that I pulled out the curling iron and hairspray. Worthless! And, might I add again, NEVER again!


At any rate, I can't wait to see the pictures! I'll post a link here to our photo gallery on her website (www.jamiericksonphotography.com) when they are ready. It will be a couple of weeks though. In the meantime, here are a few of the pictures from our shoot two years ago. Enjoy!









1 comment:

Tara R said...

Wow, everyone's changed so much now!