Sydney is displaying a fashion sense that rivals her sister's:
It's too bad the videos take so long to post. Sydney had so much fun riding on Daddy's back. Her laughter was contagious:
To make it even better, the yells of "I'm going to get you" from Quinn made Sydney laugh even more:
Quinn's turn to ride on Daddy's back. She pretty much just told him where to go and how fast. She is her mother's daughter:-)
Sydney chased them around and kept yelling "Up! Back!" meaning that she thought it was her turn to get on Daddy's back again:
As I sit typing this I can hear Quinn yelling, "get down on the floor so we can beat on you Daddy!" and Sydney is yelling "Up! Back! UUUUUUP! BAAAAAAAACK!".
Uh oh. Now I hear a new sound. K.C. is saying "OH, OW, OH, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! Go get Mommy!" Hmmmmm, better grab my camera and go see what's going on.......
So Quinn did her usual body slam/treat Daddy like a trampoline move and actually hurt Daddy's back. The girls were so nice, trying to make Daddy feel better by rubbing his back. After all, the sooner Daddy feels better, the sooner the back rides can commence:-)
Quinn has been very kind to Daddy all morning by bringing him water whenever he said he had to rest a minute after each back ride. She brought him water after she hurt his back to help him feel better and "rest better". She is a thoughtful little girl that one!
Now I hear some sports channel going at full blast and the sound of little hands playing the piano. Guess my morning bliss is over. Time to hop in the shower and get ready for work. I'll have a smile on my face all day now:-) (sigh of contentment here)
1 comment:
Love this...I have a smile on my face, thinking of the laughter, the rambuncious rough housing and the moments that you would re-live over and over. Thanks for sharing. I had a day like that with my boys just yesterday.
Post a Comment