Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Remember the naked birthday pictures in the garage last night?

I know what you're thinking. But don't judge a post by it's title. Due to my failure to post on a regular basis these days, I have to resort to condensing and combining posts, hence the title. Read on, it will all make sense. I think.
************************************************************************************
Quinn is on a 'remember when' kick. Everyday she asks me "remember when......". Usually I do remember whatever it is she's talking about. Most of the time I'm impressed that SHE remembers the event. Sometimes I have no idea what she's talking about but she is very adamant that whatever it is, it not only happened but that I do indeed remember it. And in her frame of mind/vocabulary/perception, everything always happened last night. I hope I'll always remember when Quinn liked to remember when. :-)
*************************************************************************************
Sydney is on a naked kick. She doesn't want to wear a diaper or pull up. She'll sometimes keep a pair of underwear on, but not usually. We aren't being real consistent with putting her on the potty but she has gone a few times. She'll pull her diaper off when we put her down for a nap or for bed. She's peed in her bed I don't know how many times! I've had to re-diaper and re-dress her when I get home from work. Silly kid! I seem to 'remember when' Quinn went through this faze so I'm not worried about it at this point. I do hope that I'll remember to pull out this little bit of info and any pictures that I may take in order to use it against her some day. Now there's something to look forward to! :-)
*************************************************************************************
We did our March celebration last week. I have become very, very lazy and have resorted to buying dessert instead of making it. I've also been combining the celebration with Movie Night, which is a no-no. It should have it's own night! I am going to get better at this again and start making a good meal and making the dessert. Since I've been getting Saturday's off I may even start to invite some friends over on a Saturday night to help us celebrate! Think I'll start next month.....since that's MY birthday month and all.....
Anyway, this is who we are remembering for March:

+++My sister Tami had a birthday this month.
+++My ex-step-niece-in-law Malory had a birthday this month as well.
+++And I can't forget little Anna-Marie's birthday. I've never met her but feel like I know her through Spacemama's journaling.

Hope you all had a GREAT Birthday and hope you have a fabulous year!

As always, if I've missed anyone's birthday, anniversary or other celebratory-worthy dealymabob, PLEASE let me know!





*************************************************************************************
Daddy did some work in the garage last weekend so the girls headed out to help him. They climbed the ladder to the top (well, Syd did - Quinn was too scared!) and then hopped in the car and pretended to go places. Quinn drove. Apparently Sydney expected rain.





*************************************************************************************
Can't wait to see what's in store for us next week when Tina and Kora are here!

1 comment:

Tara R said...

Cool umbrella! :) Thanks for the shout out to Spacetoddler!! :)