Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blackberry blogging

We'll give this a go! I'm sitting at the table, eating lunch with the girls and decided to try to post a blog from the 'ol Blackberry. It has been several days since my last post. ;-)

So, here it all is in a nutshell:

Sydney is fighting a little cold. We actually skipped Little Gym on Wednesday and will do make-up classes Saturday.

Quinn has something going on with her fingers. I don't know if they are just really chapped or if she got into something that burned her. She doesn't want to tell us but then insists that the bathtub was "squeaky" and that's how she hurt herself. The skin is peeled off of them and they look painful. She only complained about them once and they don't seem to bother her now so we're just going the lotion route today in hopes that they are just chapped and we'll just keep an eye on them. I can't imagine what she could have gotten into!

I'm contemplating leaving Stroller Strides and finding something to do without the kids. The older the girls get, the more stressful it has become to get everything packed up, get out of the house, and keep them from hurting each other as they are fighting in the stroller. It makes me sad to think of leaving but if it's not working for me anymore and I find myself skipping classes, then it's time to move on. Right?

I'm so excited, we are getting family pictures done at the end of the month. This will be our first ever of the four of us! I just hope the weather holds up for us as we've planned an outdoor shoot at Lake Wilderness. Depending on how the girls do, I may take my camera and to some shots of them like I did last year. Those turned out pretty good. I really need a new camera that has some bells and whistles on it! Hint, hint!

Quinn is nagging me to "come on" so I'm signing off for now. More later.

1 comment:

Blended Bates said...

How about that Blackberry...it makes me feel like I "need" one :)!

I think SS was a blast AND it is a great workout - but if you aren't getting to workout the entire time, it is probably an indication that it is time to move on to something else. Or...Aunt Tina and cousin Kora can come with you on M,W,F to workout and help with those girls...now if I can only remember what I did with that money tree!

Does Quinn have a bike(with training wheels)? My thoughts are maybe for the summer she could ride her bike while you walk and push Syd in the stroller that way you can save some $$ and in the fall you can look into a gym or whatever that has child care.

Or - if you want to borrow my P90X dvds I can send them to you and you can workout at home. I LOVE the P90X workouts.

Good luck!