This thing is AWSOME! I highly recommend it! We have a small patch of hardwoods by our front door and then textured lenolium in the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry room. It works on all of these floor types.
If you're like me, you are trying to rid your house of chemicals used to clean. I've been using just plain 'ol vinegar and water since vinegar is a natural disinfectant. That works great to disinfect but not get all of the grim out of the crevises. Usually the only way I can get the dirt and grim out of the crevices is by using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and spending lots of time on my hands and knees scrubbing. No longer my friends! This steam mop works! I haven't mopped my kitchen in I don't know how long because I never have time. So it was dirty and those crevices were filled up. The steam mop cleaned it beautifully. Pulled all of the grim out of those crevices and even took out spots I thought were there to stay since the magic eraser couldn't get them out. My floor sparkles now and best of all, I cleaned it with just water. No solution to add - just plain old tap water or distilled water. No sticky floors afterwards. No waiting until it dries before you can move things back on it or walk on it. Just a quick steam clean and it's done. Amazing! Definitely spend the $70 on it and save yourself time and energy!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I believe you totally. i am going to go get that mop. I have white ceramic tile. Wish me luck :) I HATE MOPPING.
I've been looking to purchase a mop such as this but haven't yet checked out any user reviews on any of them. This helps a lot since I have so much tile in my house along with 2 cats, 1 dog and 2 kids!
You're going to LOVE it Tara! And it's easy enough even Anna could do it. But, you won't want her to because it's so fun, you'll want to keep it all to yourself:-)
Tami - I heard a mom raving about it so thought I'd give it a try since we sell it at Costco. Granted, I've only used it once, but if it cleans the grime out of that stupid textured flooring, then your tiles are going to sparkle:-) And it'll be safe for the kids and animals to walk on immediately after you clean. I love that part of it. If we lived closer together I'd let you use mine to see what you think.
Good luck and tell me what you think of it!
SO what does it look like. . .do you have a link?
Post a Comment