That's the big and exciting news for the day:)
Just after I got to bed last night (around midnight) I heard Quinn calling for Daddy (still getting use to that). I had just carried her to her bed from ours so figured she was just a little dazed and I'd just have to lead her back to her bed and be done with it. Nope, she had to go potty! So I take her to the potty - no pee pees in her pull up! I tell her I'm proud of her, she does her business and we both head back to bed.
We get up and around this morning and it wasn't until we were getting dressed to go to lunch that I realized that 1. she still had her pull up on and 2. it was dry as a bone! She went all night without having an accident in her pull up!
Could it be that she's potty trained now? I hope I don't jinx it but I think I'm going to take the Costco size pull up box back! But, I won't be getting my money back. I'll be exchanging it for a smaller size for Sydney! Round two, here we go! BRING-IT-ON!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment