Sydney had her first official class as a Beast tonight! She has so much fun and is really, really good on the beam and bars. I think she may be a little gymnast! She mostly just loves to RUN! She runs from one end to the other and back again and stops only long enough to climb on something that looks dangerous. This class is parent participation so I get to 'encourage' her to work on whatever the skill is for the week. This week is backwards week so she worked on walking backwards on the beam, on the mats, running backwards and doing backward rolls. She was very enthusiastic to try all of it but especially liked the beam. Even the one that was up high off the ground!
K.C. and Quinn stayed home so that Evan could come over to play while his mom was at a meeting. I forgot to take my camera inside so took a picture of Sydney afterwards. One of the other parents asked if I wanted a picture of the two of us together so she took one of us. It was nice to spend the evening with just Sydney. Afterwards we headed to Fred Meyer to get a few things and I found our Halloween costumes! I can hardly wait to put them on and take pictures!
So, until then, get a load of this silly Beast!
1 comment:
It amazes me how much Sydney looks like Miranda. Now I know where the eyes come from!
Post a Comment