These are the fine folks we are honoring this month (if I missed you it means I don't have it on the calendar so please let me know!):
Tyler, turning the big 7
Grandpa Jordan -1916~9/14/96
Kristie - 'It was the summer (or fall in this case) of '69'
Charlie, turning the big 0-3
Mackenzie - another 7 year old on the block
Alysha - our favorite neighbor (and BFF's with Mackenzie!) is turning 7
Miss 'Mina', all about the 3 this year
The lovely Amber is closing in on the double digits with her 8th birthday this year
I could never forget about my little curly-haired Kora! I remember the day your mom told me she was pregnant with you - 12 years and 9 months ago!
And Mr. Dylan! How is it that you are younger than Quinn but taught her to pee on the potty backwards? What on earth will you teach her at 3? I shudder to think.
Okay, plug your ears cuz here it comes!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

No comments:
Post a Comment