Friday, October 10, 2008

Potty Training (again)!

Well, we've kind of officially started potty training Sydney. I ended up buying some pull-ups for her and for two days in a row now she has peed on the potty in the morning! We were out and about yesterday so didn't really go any further with it. This morning I am trying to put her on the potty every 15 minutes or so. Hopefully K.C. can work on it with her over the weekend while I'm working.

She seems too young but she is showing all of the signs for being ready so we're going for it! She tells us when she has pee or poop in her diaper, she loves to sit on the potty and knows the whole routine of having to pull down her pants, lift up the toilet seat, etc. She's seen her sister go through this so that helps A LOT! We are even doing it without treats right now! She gets a fun song sung to her when she goes plus the whole big "hooray" and "Yea Sydney" and that's all the treat she needs at this point!

Wish us luck!

No comments: