We had a Fabulous Christmas Eve and Christmas Day! We even had a white Christmas - if you can believe it!
The glow of the tree lighting up the stockings and gifts that Santa brought. The chair was Quinn's idea. She thought that Santa would enjoy sitting down while eating the cookies and drinking the milk. What a thoughtful little girl! The reindeer, she felt, would be okay standing up - thank goodness!
After opening their gifts, they promptly went and played with each others gifts instead of their own! (sigh)
Our self-portrait while eating breakfast. That's cinnamon goo from our sticky buns that I dripped all over my shirt. And yes, my eyes are still screwed up - but much better than before! The other three all look great and happy - just the way I want 'em!
The view outside our front door. Gotta love it - until I have to get out in it to go to work tomorrow night!
Hope you all had a Fabulous day too. Cheers to you!
No comments:
Post a Comment