...That is the question! Sorry, I had to do that:)
So now the talk around the warehouse is that they are keeping 15 people that were originally on the 'may be laid off' list. I have no idea what number I am on that list but know it's somewhere between 8 and 17 (okay, so I guess technically I DO have an idea of what number I am). So, I'm either safe and won't be laid off or I just missed it by two people and will be laid off. If I did miss it then I guess the good news is that I'll be at the top of the call-back list! Since there were four other people hired on the same day I was, I'm kind of thinking that I'm safe. But that's only if the people who told me what number they are were correct.
I could always find out what number I am on the list, but I can't change anything so why bother? I figure if they wanted to tell me, they'd find me and tell me! I'm okay either way so whatever will be, will be:) Hmmmm, I think my sleep aid is finally kicking in - can you tell?!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment