My first morning of getting back on track. Alarm went off at 6:30, I rolled over Sydney and turned it off. Next thing I knew, Sydney was asking me for breakfast at 8:30. So much for hitting the ground running! I got a total of zero chores done but we did manage to make it to the gym. Not in time for the Boot Camp class though so I just walked on the treadmill and sprinkled in some running here and there.
We invited Jack and Ben to the gym with us since we haven't seem them in over a week (gasp!) so brought them back to the house for lunch too. I really wish I had their energy! I just want to take a nap! I'm off tonight so we'll see how much (productive things) I can get done between now and bedtime.
As I knew it would, my beef consumption has turned into bacon consumption. Bacon is my favorite meat and what I miss the most when I eat vegetarian. How sick is that? Probably the nastiest, worse thing for you (hot dogs aside) and it's my favorite. I don't get it.
My acupunturist called this morning to cancel my appointment for this afternoon. He's sick. I'm out of herbs so I get a little reprieve from that. Although I think I'm getting use to it now. And I've only been doing once a day since I didn't see him last week to refill.
I guess the moral of the story is that I am starting to feel better but I'm not quite there yet.
In other news, I got Quinn signed up for the Jr. Kindergarten class at Sonship (her old preschool). Oh, I just got a call that Sydney has a spot in the Tues/Thur class at the same school (with Quinn's teacher from last year no less)! That is going to be so much better than the Lake Wilderness class! Sonship has a day care that we can utilize so that I can go to work earlier and get some more hours at some point. BIG stress off me now. Whew!
Well, on that note, I guess I'll go try to get some chores done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment