Well, I'm doing what I do best - avoiding housework! I can't believe it's been 7 months since I last updated my blog!
Let's see, I guess the major update is that K.C. and I are separated. I've tried to come up with a short answer as to why and this is the best I can do: He is the same person I married 15 years ago, but I'm not the same person he married. To his credit, he has always known who he is and I am still trying to find out who I am. The split is totally mutual. We are planning on selling our house and moving into two apartments in Issaquah (where we both work). It's just taking a long time to get the house ready to put on the market. So much crap we have!
I have finally started seeing an acupuncturist. After several expensive ultrasounds and no real answers as to how to help me, I've given up on western medicine and going the alternative route. I know what my problem is - endometriosis. I want a cure, not a bunch of expensive, useless tests! The acupuncturist I have has helped lots of women with my condition so I'm hopeful again that I can get a handle on this. More on that in the next post.
I have the girls all signed up for preschool. I haven't heard when and what time yet but it looks like it'll be Monday-Thursday for almost 3 hours each day. Not sure if they'll be in the same class or what. It's a new class that was just added at one of the elementary schools. Quinn is so ready for kindergarten but misses the age cut-off. I've thought about getting her tested to see if she qualifies to start early but everyone says the test goes for 2 days and cost $500! Yikes! I don't want her to be bored in school but I also don't want to start her earlier than she is ready. Such dilemmas!
We got to take a fun trip back to Colorado/Wyoming at the end of July. We did the whole Frontier Days experience and had a blast! Tami and her family were there so the whole clan was together. Great fun!
Work is going well. I'm out of the vault and in Membership/Returns now. I really like my new department. The hours, I can't beat, and the people are great. I think I found my place there - at least for awhile:-)
Guess that's about all the major stuff over the last 7 months. I'm sure I've forgotten something here or there! At any rate, it's good to be back blogging!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment