
Sydney had her 3 year check up today. She was a brave, brave girl and only had to get one shot - in her arm (last of the chickenpox). She grabbed the needle with her other hand but the nurse had already shot it all in. I think she got a little scratch on her arm from all of that, but she never cried! She just made it known that she did NOT like that one bit! As with Quinn, I declined the flu and H1N1 shots. I hope I don't regret that!
She is 39 inches tall (85%) and weighs 34 pounds (79%). So, she is tall and skinny!
She was really excited about going to see the doctor - we go at least twice a year so she's a pro at it! When I was checking her in and updating insurance info, she kept telling me "MOM! See doctor! Now!" lol!
She is 39 inches tall (85%) and weighs 34 pounds (79%). So, she is tall and skinny!
She was really excited about going to see the doctor - we go at least twice a year so she's a pro at it! When I was checking her in and updating insurance info, she kept telling me "MOM! See doctor! Now!" lol!
Quinn went to Jack's house so it was just Sydney and I and boy is she a different kid when she's the only one around! We'll have to have more of those dates - only we'll do things a little more fun than going to the doctor!
I love this little outfit on her. She got it for her birthday. When I bought it I thought the pants would be just right. While it was in the dryer I noticed the tag I cut off of it that said the pants would shrink two sizes and fit just right! Well, and I wouldn't know about this, but I guess when you have long legs, nothing fits 'just right'.
I love this little outfit on her. She got it for her birthday. When I bought it I thought the pants would be just right. While it was in the dryer I noticed the tag I cut off of it that said the pants would shrink two sizes and fit just right! Well, and I wouldn't know about this, but I guess when you have long legs, nothing fits 'just right'.
No comments:
Post a Comment