I really thought that no one other than my mother was reading my blog! I anxiously awaited comments from someone - ANYone, well, maybe not ANYone but you catch my drift. None came. I was so sad and sank into a deep, deep depression. Okay, maybe depression is a little exaggerated. Maybe it was more of a funk. Nope, that was the PMS. Maybe it was......awe who cares! The point is that I thought I had it set up so my peoples could comment but turns out I didn't so I changed it and my peoples can comment now - HALLELUJAH! Let the commenting begin!
Also, I've noticed that some people like using initials instead of names. If you'd rather me refer to you by initials or numbers or colors or whatever instead of your name, just let me know (and I'll try to remember). And if I do something else that isn't good blogger etiquette - sorry in advance!
There, I think I've covered all of my bases. Now, here is a list of all of my friends' and family's names, addresses, phone numbers and social security numbers:
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! I love your blog and read it all the time!! Keep writing, you're hilarious and should be a professional writer.
Good Lord I thought it was just me! I swear I tried to comment a couple of times but it wouldn't let me and I was so frustrated! I couldn't figure it out. I thought I was just me being stupid. But I comment all the time on TR's blog. Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't me. And we ALL enjoy your blog. Thank you so much for keeping up with it!!
Yes, I am stupid. I thought IT was just me.....
I'm reading your blog and you don't even really know me ;) I'm Tami's friend Tara (Spacemama) (I think we've met once!) and I have heard all about Sydney and Quinn, and I think Sydney's just a little older than Anna. Anyway, I laughed my butt off and commented to Tami about your Peepsqueaks and PMS entry. How you pulled off ALL that stuff in one day blows my mind. I am such a wimp!
Post a Comment