Saturday, January 24, 2009

Model Mom Challenge Day 13

I got to work in the food court last night. It was fun. They pretty much just threw me in there and said work. I learned fast and it reminded me of my Chick-Fil-A days.

K.C. took Quinn and Sydney to their make-up classes at Little Gym today. Quinn is still having issues with the tap. Don't remember if I've mentioned it or not but she didn't like the noise when she first started but got over it once she got her own tap shoes. She was fine until the two week break over the holidays and now all of a sudden she doesn't like it. She says it's too loud. I'm sure it is but it was fine before. So now I don't know how her recital is going to turn out. I've asked her if she just wants to take gymnastics and she said yes so I guess we'll switch her over to that class. She loves the ballet part so I'm sad she'll miss out on that. Who knows, she may change her mind again next week. I thought about getting ear plugs for her to wear when they do tap. Who knows, maybe I'LL change my mind again next week!

Today at work they brought in a couple of people from Emerald City Smoothie to make some yummy smoothies for us all day. I had 2! I love when there's free stuff in the break room:-)

When we were at the doctor on Friday she told me to stop giving the girls dairy products and that should clear up their diarrhea. I was giving them cheese, thinking that would help but I guess it was causing it. She said when they have a virus like the flu it can make them lactose intolerant. So, we got some soy milk today (they haven't had any yet) and they'll drink that for the next few days or so. I think they are pretty well cleared up but just to be on the safe side!

Sydney is having problems going to sleep so I guess it's off to the rocking chair with her I go!

No comments: