I'll post photos of Syd's birthday this weekend after her party. I didn't' take too many today for various reasons. I got several of her when she got up. I got video of us singing to her. I got pictures of her blowing out candles. And then my battery went dead:-( I was going to charge it up and kept forgetting. I'll have to remember to do it again before Saturday.
Until then, I got a couple more recipes made up and frozen. They look really good aside from the meat in them! I don't think they are all that healthy with butter, beef bullion and the like in them. I'm pretty much following the recipes as is but leave out the salt whenever I think it's okay. Next round I'll healthify it up a bit. But, it's what we can afford to do right now with our time and budget so it'll have to do.
Our dishwasher died:-( I have no idea why. The soap is all gone from the dispenser but the dishes are pretty much still dirty and it gets stuck on a cycle. When I hit the cancel/drain button it makes noises like it's doing something. Don't know how soon we'll get that fixed so there is a whole big load of dishes in there waiting to be hand washed. Like I didn't already have enough to do! Guess we'll think twice about if we really need a new plate/cup/bowl or not! Maybe now is a good time to teach the girls how to do dishes 'the old fashion way'!
I'm off to bed now. Was up till the wee hours of the morning with Sydney and then Quinn was her usual chipper self at way too early in the morning! Sydney was clingy and cranky all day and I was just tired! So, time to get some sleep. I hope anyway:-)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment