Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Pooped!!!

Ugh! Sydney was up all night last night (she has a stuffy nose), which means I was up all night too! I think the two of us got a total of 3 hours sleep - on the couch no less. I say it again - UGH!!!!

I would have just laid on the couch all day but we had a little birthday party planned for Sydney. More on that later.

So, on top of feeling like crap because I'm tired, I feel like crap because I've been eating like crap. I am starting a weight loss challenge this week so am eating all of the crap still left in the house before the challenge begins (more on the challenge later).I was eating really well when we got home from our trip - mostly raw. I've even gotten compliments - one friend asked if I was pregnant. She said I was glowing. In fact she's asked me more than once about that. I'm not, for the record. Another friend said my skin looked really good - I didn't even have makeup on that day! I haven't really noticed a change (aside from my 'pizza face') so those compliments were nice to hear.

I'm bummed about our dinner tonight. I had raw tacos planned. But, the "beans" are taking longer in the dehydrator than planned so that is throwing everything off. I still have to make the shells in the dehydrator, but now there is not enough time for them to get done for tonight. So, we are having a cooked meal (left over pasta and sauce from the weekend) and will do the tacos tomorrow I guess. I got some money for Christmas for some more dehydrator accessories so I really need to order those!!!

So back to being tired. I tried napping but that didn't go well. My next plan was to plop the kids in front of the TV upstairs while I sat in front of the TV downstairs and posted this blog. Somehow the girls have made their way downstairs and the chaos is swirling around me again. So, maybe I'll head upstairs and post pictures or something. I want to try to do something productive this afternoon!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: