Here I go! I'm not expecting too much today, other than reminding myself to drink my food instead of eating it!
My smoothie today is my usual one - the one we have every morning for breakfast:
-Water
-Flax Oil
-Coconut Milk Kefir
-Hemp Protein Powder with Fiber
-Bee Pollen
-Vitamineral Green
-Agave
-Rainbow Chard(I try to very my greens week by week but usually end up with some sort of chard and collard greens)
-Bok Choy
-Spinach
-Cilantro (just because I have extra on hand)
-Cayenne Pepper
-Banana
-Frozen Mixed Fruit (peaches, white peaches, strawberries, pineapple, honeydew and blueberries)
I forgot to add my 1/4 of a lemon to this one, but it still turned out good!
The weightloss challenge I'm doing is 12 weeks so I'll just post my stats from that. I have my begining weight and measurements and will weigh in once a week. We'll do measurements again at week 6 (2/17) and then again at the end (3/31). My 33 days of detox and cleanse takes me to about the end of February so we'll see how well I do to maintain for another 30 days after that!
Let's see,these were my stats as of week 1 of the challenge (1/13):
Height = 5'1"
Weight = 131 pounds
Upper chest = 32.75"
Chest = 33.75"
Waist = 27.75"
Hips = 35"
Right thigh = 22"
Left thigh = 21.75"
Right arm = 10"
Left arm = 9.75"
At the weigh-in this week I was at 129.8 pounds. I'm already off to a good start!
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment